Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Weekend!

All good things today...

 1) I've been wanting to mention my absolute favorite thing about being a mom so far- baby kisses!! Probably at about 11 months Reagan started giving kisses when anyone asks- big open mouth wet ones, haha!! Even better than that, sometimes she just leans over and gives me a big wet kiss without being asked- sometimes stopping mid-drink or mid-chew to lean over and give me the sweetest little kiss imagineable! Words can't describe how good that makes me feel as her mama!

 2) Reagan has been going to sleep on her own, no plug, without a peep or single tear now and sleeping solid through the night (knock on wood that I didn't just jinx this!)- oh happy day!! I think one thing that helped is putting a blanket over her at night now that it's considered safe. It's like a bigger baby swaddle. But when I tuck her in at night and leave her room she looks like she wants to cry but she's trying to be so strong and she blows me a kiss and goes to sleep. I am so proud of my brave little girl!!!

3) My cousin, Biz, had twin boys tonight on my sister's birthday! Congrats to Biz and her husband, Pete!!  And happy birthday, Andrea!

4) Reagan is walking really well now with Ben or I holding just one hand.  Ready to take off soon?!  Here's a video from today:




No comments:

Post a Comment